GT Clear Vision Wipers - Development photo's

timcantwell

Le Mans 2010 Sponsor * Moderator
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 22, 2006
N.E. OH & Naples, FL
Beautiful work. Too bad Ford didn't have the time, money and patience you have when they developed the car. I'm glad they paid attention to the big stuff though! Put me down for two!

OzGT

GT Owner
Aug 21, 2006
South of Sydney, AUS
I was bummed that I missed them after thinking I'd been keep a good enough eye on the development. With that said they would prob have been wrong way around for my right-hand drive setup though.

Blue/white 06'
Mark II Lifetime
interested too, depending on how much is too much

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
Beautiful work. Too bad Ford didn't have the time, money and patience you have when they developed the car. I'm glad they paid attention to the big stuff though! Put me down for two!

since the moderator Tim reactivated this thread - Andrew I'm in for a set......

GT4JR

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2006
Yorba Linda, California
I was on the waiting list in the past, and I like to be added again for one pair in CF. Come on Andrew, you can make it happen! :)

Sonic blue

GT Owner
Jun 1, 2007
British Columbia
I'll take a set!

viva gt

GT Owner
Sep 15, 2010
toronto canada
Put me down for a set. I saw them on 06fordgt's car. They look good and make the view out the front cleaner.

Wwabbit

GT Owner
Mar 21, 2012
Knoxville, TN
:thumbsup- sign me up.

Exoticare

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Jul 18, 2006
Great White North
Sorry Guys. The Wiper will not be brought back. With such low volume, it can't be done economically. Est. $1000-$1200 per set would be the cost.

jcthorne

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2011
Houston
You might be surprised to find a number of folks here that would spend 1k on a set of these. They appear to be 'done right' and a high quality effort. It steep for a guy like me, but not out of the question so I know there are a number of folks here that would go for them, even at that price. Perhaps not hundreds it would take for volume production but maybe enough for a low volume build. We all understand that low volume means the higher price, this is the Ford GT community.

Please think about a small volume run.

GT4JR

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 26, 2006
Yorba Linda, California
Sorry Guys. The Wiper will not be brought back. With such low volume, it can't be done economically. Est. $1000-$1200 per set would be the cost.

Andrew, can you define in quantities "low volume" and "high volume"?

Xcentric

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 9, 2012
Myakka City, Florida
Very interested in this. The F-150 wipers are a bit intrusive.

I admit to being very curious about the exoticare effort. It seemed so close, I wonder why it failed.