Houston area dinner

Mar 15, 2006
Why don't we all try to meet in Houston at coffee and cars the first Sat in Dec then try to set up a dinner date. This will give all a chance to meet and discuss dinner. Tomy PS I'm not sure exactly where it is?

sounds good, i will be there!

JsmithGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 13, 2008
Houston, TX
It was great meeting you and Soroush this morning.....being a new owner (you know the feeling) I would have rather stayed longer and talked with you both.....lets definately get together.....
whats the latest on dinner......
Also, I was told of a 60-130 event (I have never attended or participated in such event) in sealy next weekend, are you or any of the houston guys going.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
It was great meeting you and Soroush this morning.....being a new owner (you know the feeling) I would have rather stayed longer and talked with you both.....lets definately get together.....
whats the latest on dinner......
Also, I was told of a 60-130 event (I have never attended or participated in such event) in sealy next weekend, are you or any of the houston guys going.

Hey John it was nice to meet as well, I also would have liked to stay a bit longer and chat, but had to go get some work done on the blue car, lets try to hang out next week.
As for the dinner lets revive this, is everyone ok for saturday 20th? location to be determined, I suggest a meet at otto's barbeque in sugar land around 5pm, stay and chat for a while then on to the resturant.

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
few pics from the Coffee and Cars 12-6-08

http://www.flickr.com/photos/distorto/sets/72157610858599216/

Mar 15, 2006
Hi guys, sorry i could not stay at Houston CC very long - I had to get home and feed my kids some breakfast! I hope you can make it out to the 60-130 next weekend.

kosupply

GT Owner/Board of Directors
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 27, 2006
Houston
only if you sell me your wheels:biggrin

hey...whats up? been tied up...

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
Kevin! When are you free to join us? Let's put some dates together.

BTW...if any of you are free on Saturday evening, my band is performing at Lights in the Heights.

Sanjay

kosupply

GT Owner/Board of Directors
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 27, 2006
Houston
crap...will be a the ranch this weekend...my office is on Pecore in the Heights..

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
TTT

Now that we have a few new members, let's get this ball rolling!

How about Friday or Sat evening, Feb 6 or 7?

vramani

GT Owner
Jan 25, 2009
GT will be in next

week (Wednesday or Thursday) will keep you posted.

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
Doc.

My 16 yr old son has a Big golf Tourn. at Horseshoe Bay that weekend. I will catch up with ya'll soon after that!

Larry

JsmithGT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Nov 13, 2008
Houston, TX
I can do Friday the 6th...Sat I'll be at TWS

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
I am actually busy Sat....

So who else can do Fri 2/6/09?

Sanjay

MarkH

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 19, 2007
Katy, Texas
I have Mardi Gras parties on Friday and Saturday down in Galveston so this is just a bad weekend for me. Maybe next time I can catch up with everyone.

Mark H.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
Im in

vramani

GT Owner
Jan 25, 2009
Friday I am in

Friday I am in

DoctorV8

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 28, 2006
Houston
So for Friday we have:
Vinod
John Smith
Soroush

Anyone else?

I think Sunil from Motorwerks will join us, along with my brother and a few others. It would be great to see a few more members....Tomy? Anyone else?

I'm thinking somewhere central would be best, maybe in the Galleria area. Suggestions?

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
I might show. Galleria area sounds good.

Thugboat

GT Owner
Jan 20, 2009
Humble Texas
I can't this time and really wish I could. I will try my best for the next one.

Larry

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
alright we have three maybe four, lets set a time and a place by wednesday, the date is still for this friday, 2/6/09 I will try to get Vramani to join us as well.