Welcome Jake

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Great to have another outstanding FRESNO company on the board as $upporting $ponsor :) THANK YOU VERY MUCH!
Let me know how I can help you.
GOD BLESS AMERICA,
daniel

RALPHIE

GT Owner
Mar 1, 2007
I look forward to dealing with you....:cheers

PROJECT321

Nov 13, 2008
Fresno, Ca
Thank you!

Bony, Thank you for the intro!

First thing I must do is give a super big THANK YOU to Stormcat!
He was the driving force that got us started on the GT parts and I am sure glad he did. He has been a priceless source of information and insight. I look forward to working with Brian in the future on many more GT products. He has some great ideas and a ton of passion for this vehicle.

Secondly, I would like to thank all the great GT owners that have purchased our products in the last few months. We have meet so many great people from this forum and the whole experience has been nothing short of awesome. This is truly a unique crowd and we have really enjoyed working with everyone. We are super excited to be a sponsor of the forum and larger part of the GT community.

So now it's back to the computer screen to design more pretty parts to keep you animals happy!

Thanks for everything!

Jake
Project321
877-584-7321

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Bony, Thank you for the intro!

First thing I must do is give a super big THANK YOU to Stormcat!
He was the driving force that got us started on the GT parts and I am sure glad he did. He has been a priceless source of information and insight. I look forward to working with Brian in the future on many more GT products. He has some great ideas and a ton of passion for this vehicle.

Secondly, I would like to thank all the great GT owners that have purchased our products in the last few months. We have meet so many great people from this forum and the whole experience has been nothing short of awesome. This is truly a unique crowd and we have really enjoyed working with everyone. We are super excited to be a sponsor of the forum and larger part of the GT community.

So now it's back to the computer screen to design more pretty parts to keep you animals happy!

Thanks for everything!

Jake
Project321
877-584-7321

Thanks Man ,, good to see you here !! We all appreaciate your Forum support and your fine products ,, And I appreaciate all of your and efforts !! :thumbsup

roketman

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Oct 24, 2005
ma.
Welcome aboard !!! A good honest vender !!! Nice to have you aboard !!!!