Ford GT blog The road to Rally 3 !!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I just set this up recently for anyone who wants to track our current TTGT mod process and or public cross country journey out west in my car out to Rally 3.

http://www.unleashedtuning.com/component/option,com_mojo/Itemid,26/

Big thanks goes out to Bill "Shadowman" for giving me the specs to perfecting the stance of my car with the spring adjusters installed. Oh and the seat inserts as well :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

Empty Pockets

ex-GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 18, 2006
Washington State
I just set this up recently for anyone who wants to track our current TTGT mod process and or public cross country journey out west in my car out to Rally 3.

http://www.unleashedtuning.com/component/option,com_mojo/Itemid,26/

Big thanks goes out to Bill "Shadowman" for giving me the specs to perfecting the stance of my car with the spring adjusters installed. Oh and the seat inserts as well :biggrin :biggrin :biggrin

'LOOKS DARN SHARP, Torrie! :thumbsup

And, I see you have a nice LEVEL driveway to gain access to the street! You'll pbly gain a renewed appreciation for that real soon! :lol (Driveway mods don't come with lowering kits - but they should!)

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Thanks EP. I just spent some time out rolling up and down A1A and I absolutely love the car all over again. I should have installed had these installed months ago.

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
Torrie, that's very cool! :thumbsup I have been considering that very lowering kit so I looked at your page, and instead of looking at the lowering kit I spent my time looking at your twin charged (wow, I did not even realize that was possible :eek) build!!

After that I was trying to figure out what the little yellow button attached to your steering wheel and the little box beside the driver's seat [between the seat and the transmission tunnel] were for (well that and the little video screen in front of the radio). Would you mind letting me know? BTW, Pic 3 of that set makes it look like your shifter has been shortened by about 4 inches :wink(I recognize that it's likely the angle of the picture).

Anyway, I digress, the lowering kit looks great. I've bookmarked your page so that I can refer back to it. That lowering kit will be on my list of things to do......eventually. :biggrin

:cheers

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Hey Superfly ! I'll chronicle below your questions.

1. The car was initially supercharged then TT, then TTSC now back to TT. It will remain TT only for the short term until after the rally from there who knows what's next

2. The button on the steering wheel allows me to toggle in between low and hi boost.

3. The box next to the seat is the boost controller.

4. The touch screen on the tunnel is DashDAq OBD2 monitor which allows me to monitor all OBD2 sensor data. More info here:
http://www.unleashedtuning.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=72

I do have the Ford racing short throw shifter in the car which is another must have mod.

But yeah for the price the T&A lower kit is more then worth it. I was really surprised at how much of a difference it actually made in regards to the way the car handles and firmed up the ride. If it wasn't raining right now like it does every afternoon here in Florida I would be out driving it.

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
very nice Torrie, Im getting excited thinking about the Rally:thumbsup

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
very nice Torrie, Im getting excited thinking about the Rally:thumbsup

Same here

SYCO GT

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Sep 9, 2006
California
Love the seat buttons Torrie. I can't wait for my set to arrive.

Have a great road trip and I will see you at the Rally in Vegas. :thumbsup

Looking forward to seeing the blog updates.

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
Thanks Randy !