IMAGES of new engine compartment light

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Can you imagine someone approaching you at night from your rear and they see this?
Ford%20GT%20Rear%20view.jpg

Then they pull up a bit closer for another look:
Engine%20closeup%201.jpg

And finally you look in your rear view mirror:
Front%20view%201.jpg

Would anyone buy one of these? It's highest quality, waterproof, does not require any hole drilling and plugs into you existing wiring harness. Any comments appreciated.

Thanks, Jay

Last edited:

c_steve

Jan 21, 2006
Where does it mount.....$ and availability?? Steve

c_steve

Jan 21, 2006
One more thought...would be good to have an on/off miniture slide switch in the wiring lead to allow light to be turned off or on.....easy enough to add but, easy to include if you are develo[ing a kit....or does the lamp itself have an intregal switch...how bout a pic of the lamp assy??? Steve

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
I'm in hwo much?

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
blue light...

next one is blue light under the car... hmm....maybe a westcoast thingy, a bit too pimpy for my liking
- don't want to hurt anyone's feelings - but for me Blue light belongs on the top !
Will post a picture of my BMW with it on the roof soon... More effective in dense traffic too :banana

1of19(GER)

GT Owner
Nov 2, 2005
Germany
analogdesigner said:
Can you imagine someone approaching you at night from your rear and they see this?

Sorry, but I can not imagine someone approching me
at night from the rear!

Attachments

• 355kmh.JPG
    355kmh.JPG
    30.3 KB · Views: 845

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Hey 1 of 19 is back !

Hey one of 19, long time no hear !

Looks like you are pretty flat out on that one....how fast were you running the Autobahn then again ? :biggrin

(to make the 4000 dream the'd be in GER...) :willy

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
Illuminated engine!

Okay guys,

I took my first drive down I-5 (in California) tonight and I caused a traffic problem even though I was driving at the posted speed limit. It seems the driver's were transfixed on the engine compartment. My illumination system was far more effective than I had anticipated! Jay

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
How fast are you going?

One of 19 (GER) said:
at night from the rear!

Okay, One of 19,

What is that blurry image saying? How fast are you going? I guess you have this thing max'ed out??? This is tough to do in So. California.

Jay

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Achtung - the right blue light!

I think that light is even more effective in traffic..!
If someone comes up from behind you turn it on and pull to the right lane, and the guy just disappears as quick as he ran up to you, analogdesigner !

Attachments

• Achtung.JPG
    Achtung.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 837

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
But where do you store the pimp clothes in the car?

Dave

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Jan 1, 2006
Chicago, IL
Uh, save the Rice for Imports... God, tell me this was a joke thread. :frown

Jon

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
SLF360 said:
I think that light is even more effective in traffic..!
If someone comes up from behind you turn it on and pull to the right lane, and the guy just disappears as quick as he ran up to you, analogdesigner !

Stefan, you crack me up, I hope I have on my adult depends when you sweep behind me on im der faterland. Is that light tuv approved? :party :party

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
One of 19 (GER) said:
at night from the rear!

...if they even get close they better be looking at the road and not your engine bay. Or their not stop will be the krankenhaus (sp)

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR said:
Uh, save the Rice for Imports... God, tell me this was a joke thread. :frown

Jon

...next comes the spinners for the wheels.... I hope not :thumbsdow

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Jan 1, 2006
Chicago, IL
bony said:
...next comes the spinners for the wheels.... I hope not :thumbsdow

lol on the spinners..

Next thing you know, his car will be in the Fast and Fuzzy 3, "pimps strike back".

Sorry, to each his own, but neon went out (if in fact it was ever IN), back in the early 90's.

Jon

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
I am hooking up a lava lamp, pictures at 11pm... enhances the hookah pipe i installed in place of the passenger seat. Have a J C Whitney wolf whistle that I am installing on a vacum line. Hot damn :lol

p.s. I am buying beer for anybody that remembers the wolf whistle, how about the old bells that were mounted under the floor boards, does anyone recall them? :banana

4ord GT

GT Owner
Oct 22, 2005
No. Va.
Bony, Are you sure you were born in 1947 and not 1847?

Last edited:

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
2002_Viper_GTS_ACR said:
lol on the spinners..

Next thing you know, his car will be in the Fast and Fuzzy 3, "pimps strike back".

Sorry, to each his own, but neon went out (if in fact it was ever IN), back in the early 90's.

Jon

Whatever floats your boat...

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
4ord GT said:
Bony, Are you sure you were born in 1947 and not 1847?

10-31-1947, but have been around cars every day of my life. Does anyone remember static strips, of course you had to have reflectors on them. How about fake whitewall tires and curb feelers? Lets not forget 'neckers knobs'
for your steering wheels. In the 60's fuzzy trim was the rule for your rear view mirrors. Lets not forget car club signage for the rear windows. Then to improve gas mileage there was the ever popular water injection :lol