Nine GTs out driving - a video

biffom

GT Owner
Oct 9, 2005
Venice, CA
A very amateur video of nine GTs out for a Sunday drive down here in California.

On google video

Please forgive the editing it was our first go!

We managed to slip in a few Californian references for our weather bound friends!

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Fantastic!

I have yet to see another GT in the UK - so a line of nine is amazing.....

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Great video

Are you guys sure you're in California? Where's the ocean?

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Very cool - did any of you guys put your keys in the wrong car after having an ice cream at the gas station??

:lol

FlorIdaho Chris

Yeah, I've got one.
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Sweet! Love your taste in music as well.

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
Tell Gemma, she's hired as offical videographer of the CaGTClub...

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
Surprised an on looking car did not hit one of you, I know driving ONE is a freak show with the attention it gets, but tagging 9 together, pretty neat. Detroit in August should be interesting to say the least.

Andy

biffom

GT Owner
Oct 9, 2005
Venice, CA
Neilda said:
Fantastic!

I have yet to see another GT in the UK - so a line of nine is amazing.....

Neil, I've only seen one 'in the wild'. It doesn't seem that there are too many being used as daily drivers...

Tell Gemma, she's hired as offical videographer of the CaGTClub...

Don, She got a chuckle out of that!

satx

Aug 25, 2005
Dana Point
so after seeing so many cars together, the question is.....which color/stripe package complimented the GT's lines the best?

biffom

GT Owner
Oct 9, 2005
Venice, CA
satx said:
so after seeing so many cars together, the question is.....which color/stripe package complimented the GT's lines the best?

I don't need to be diplomatic here. The simple fact of the matter is that they all look great.

To my surprise colour combinations that I would have NEVER considered look really really good. And to think I spent weeks and weeks agonizing over color, wheels, stripes, stripe deletes - I bored my other half silly!

I eventually tried to order the car with the top stripes and a side stripe delete - only to be told that this was not an option!

HJP

GTX1 Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 13, 2005
Chicago
Very nice gathering. You guys are so lucky to have that weather.

Detroit is going to be amazing, can't wait!

wonkawonka

GT Owner
Sep 12, 2005
Lebanon
biffom said:
I don't need to be diplomatic here. The simple fact of the matter is that they all look great.

To my surprise colour combinations that I would have NEVER considered look really really good.

I have to 100% second that. I was shocked that every single color and stripe combo that was there looked excellent. Well, except for the red, but that's just me. :biggrin.
Also IMHO the yellow without stripes BEGGED for big fat race numbers to be applied on it. It is beautiful.

Last edited:

Pipelion

Great video,

A rare site indeed. Did any of you drivers switch cars so you could see your own car from along side? I would think you could trust a GT owner to drive a GT.

I always liked seeing my cool cars from outside, as well as from in.

Thanks for the video!!!! :cheers

Allan

Last edited: