*SIGH of RELIEF* Whew...

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Ho-lee crap. That was almost terrifying. :ack Somehow, don't ask me, some critical files got erased. I hope it wasn't anything malicious (though I have no idea why someone would pick this particular site). Thank goodness when I re-loaded them everything was back to normal and the databases were intact.

Yowza. Time to do some data backup. :eek

I have to say, it was like watching your child break a leg. I was on the verge of tears there for a minute, opening a website I created and seeing "fatal error" messages :frown :rofl

Svt03Cobra

GT Owner
Aug 14, 2005
? TN
DBK said:
Ho-lee crap. That was almost terrifying. :ack Somehow, don't ask me, some critical files got erased. I hope it wasn't anything malicious (though I have no idea why someone would pick this particular site). Thank goodness when I re-loaded them everything was back to normal and the databases were intact.

Yowza. Time to do some data backup. :eek

I have to say, it was like watching your child break a leg. I was on the verge of tears there for a minute, opening a website I created and seeing "fatal error" messages :frown :rofl

I was like "uhh..... NO NO NO" It almost gave me a heart attack lol...I'm glad you got it running again! Yep, I would certainly backup your data if I was you.......

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I have no idea how that happened. An entire folder of .php files and all it's subfolders just dissappeared. Luckily they were nothing that I'd modified so they could just be reloaded from my own computer and nothing changed.

Data = backed up :skep

Ironically, I sent a support ticket to the company that created the base software, but their massive site is offline now for some reason.