GT Owner
Jul 13, 2006

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
A well done commercial. Reminds me of the Budweiser Clydesdales.
AJB

TEXAS GT

2006 Twin Turbo
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
You're going to see more ads like this from Harley in the future. For years they tried to clean up their act and get away from the bad boy image they had acquired since World War II. It's just been in the last 5 years or so that they realized the pendulum had swung too far in the opposite direction and their new Rich Urban Biker image was hurting them more than helping. The one thing that really set us apart from the other brands was 100 years of outlaw attitude. Most of the people who buy Harley's really enjoy being weekend outlaws (without actually having to break any laws of course).

So now they are trying to regain that old image to distance themselves from the competition. You'll see more radical skulls, snakes, etc. that are officially approved designs that they wouldn't allow just a few years ago. I'm glad to see it and I hope it works.

BTW, any forum member interested in a new Harley PM me. I'll be glad to make a special deal for any fellow member.

AJB

GT
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jun 28, 2006
Bloomfield Hills, Michigan
Thanks for the Harley insight and the offer. I am currently on a 2003 100 year Anniversary Ultra Classic but admit that the bigger motor and the 6-speed trans makes looking again at a new one a potential option.
Thanks
andy
AJB