Black & Silver

tpraceman

THEE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 20, 2006
Washington Michigan
Hello Ford GT family,

I got my Black & Silver stripe 06 Saturday.
My dealer has located another Black & Silver and he really gives us great prices. :thumbsup

Contact Larry Williams general Manager of Fred Grande Ford 1-586-727-3415
Michigan

Lawrence Williams, buck9706@yahoo.com

Tell him Tom sent you!

StuM

GT Owner
Dec 10, 2005
SoCal
Congrats

Congratulations on the new baby. I too picked up my new black/silver last week. Sure is beautiful in full shine mode. Kinda' fun to drive too!
Hope you're enjoying yours as much as I enjoy mine already.
StuM

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
me too!!!!what do you guys wax the black ones with?

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
I took delviery of mine in October - Nothing sweeter that a clean black car. The paint is so deep it look like you could fall in.....

Since it has a clear coat - I'm going to try something different than normal wax. A friend of mine who use to show E-Type Jag's used what was called "Pink Stuff" I'll let you know when I find the brand name.

StuM

GT Owner
Dec 10, 2005
SoCal
Zaino

I use Zaino on all of my cars. (Zaino Bros of N.J.) They sell mainly directly off the net. Good selection of products, easy to use and it lasts. Multiple coats really build the shine.
Black is beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!! :banana

StuiM

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
oh my god, I was just on that Zaino website...I would have to SPEND HOURS just to figure out how to use their various products, and more time to apply it!

racer X

GT Owner
Nov 4, 2005
Got my black & silver in October, 3000 miles already. Nothing better #1380

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I use Zymol on all my cars - which is pretty good. I hear Zaino is excellent, unfortunately it doesn't appear to be sold here in the UK.