Aug 3, 2005
AZ

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ

Last edited:

TLP

Jan 21, 2006
Why no wheels? This car needed some classic six spoke alloys deep dished! With the orange spokes! Help em out FR.

I think it looks great! I remember reading somewhere that this color scheme is remembered by more petrolheads as the ultimate racing color scheme. Even more so then the Rosso from Modena or the Kittys dark green?

Last edited:

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Did you tell them about the forum or talk with them? Would be interesting to get them together. Maybe we could get everyone down to the Pavillions.

So far that makes about 6 GTs that I know of in the Phoenix area, and of course there are probably more.

I'll try a new thred to see if we can find others.

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
AZGT-If you are who I'm thinking, I have pictures of your white GT on the delivery truck. I have a family member who took delivery of a 70 cuda that was delivered on the same truck your GT was. After the cuda was unloaded I drove to Berge Ford and watched them unload the GT and do their PDI.

AZGT said:
Did you tell them about the forum or talk with them? Would be interesting to get them together. Maybe we could get everyone down to the Pavillions.

So far that makes about 6 GTs that I know of in the Phoenix area, and of course there are probably more.

The heritage car is in my family, so is 2005 VIN #0024 but that is in Palm Springs at the moment. There are 2 GT's in my neighborhood (the Gulf heritage and an acquaintance of mine who has a red one), the Berge brothers both have one (one is midnight blue, the other red IIRC), Lou Grubb supposedly has/had a heritage in the showroom, the guy who owns Mesa RV (or some other RV shop) has a early 05 white one. A guy in Gilbert has a red one (another early 2005 car) that I've seen for sale 3 different times on ebay, plus PHXGT and you. There used to be a black one in Tucson, and I saw that car go through PDI as well :lol

I gave the yellow car in the pictures the url/address.

I can get the Gulf car to Pav's basically anytime you want to come out if you give notice.

Last edited:

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
I was thinking about getting some Gulf stickers for my Heritage, but I dunno yet. One thing at a time :biggrin http://putfile.com/pic.php?pic=2/4416332662.jpg&s=x11
4416332662.jpg

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Love the choice of 5 Super :thumbsup

The gulf decals -make- the heritage car. We were debating whether to take the Ford GT off the door while this was in the brainstorming phase, but the decals make it look much better.

I have pictures of Camillo Pardo putting them on the car @ Village, it took him 2 hours to do the numbers and the decals. I'll try to get those pics up later this week.

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
I have all the decals that were on 1075 on static cling..I put them on the car for one evening and they really drove me nuts...just too busy on the back end...I have left the Gulf with checkered flag in front of the doors but thats about it...

Matt

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
50 BMG said:
AZGT-If you are who I'm thinking, I have pictures of your white GT on the delivery truck.

I'd love to see them. That would be mine since it did come from Berge.

SuperB

Board of Directors/Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 8, 2006
South Florida
Anyone know where I can get the Gulf stickers in Static Cling? Don't really want to put real stickers on.

The 5 was the wifes choice. I get to drive so she got to pick the number. I couldn't decide on a number anyway. The wife thinks 5 is sexy.

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
I'll get you the gus on ebay that sells them...mine are stickers and then I got some vinyl clear static cling and put them on and cut them out..I will put them on this weekend and get you a picture.

matt

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Phoenix area GT's

Greetings, my name is Chip Beck and I am a new GT owner in the Phoenix area. I have been looking at the cars for the last year waiting for the prices to drop. I finally purchased a new (2 miles) 2006 yellow/black stripe GT last weekend below MSRP. Whoyaaaaaaa!!!!!!!! Gee, compared to the prices that hemi Plymouths were bringing at Barrett-Jackson, these things are almost free! :cheers I look forward to meeting some other GT owners in the Phx. area. I live in north Scottsdale.

Chip

AZGT said:

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Welcome aboard Chip, look forward to seeing your car around.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
AZGT said:

i know of 6 GT's in the tucson area. i have personaly seen each and every one of them :thumbsup

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
Do you or any of the group "down there" have any interest in joining us at the Pavillions around 3:00 tomorrow?

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
thanx 4 the invitation. i would luv to go to the pavillions sometime. i have heard alot about it. it sounds like fun. unfortunately i have to drive my truck & trailer to california tommorow to get my viper. its at west coast vipers and i have had some modz done to it to try and keep up with these ford GT's. maybe next month i can make it :cheers