What are you guys doing Sunday?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I'll give you one guess what I'm doing....

XLtix.jpg

:party :club :party :biggrin

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I may not know too much about the American way of life - but I KNOW those are hot tickets!!

Have a wonderful day....

KJD

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 21, 2005
Location, Location
Very impressive young man, those are THE tickets!!! But isn't there a golf tournament or some figure skating on Sunday?????

LEMANSZ

Gt Owner
Jan 11, 2006
SoCal
it was scheduled for Detroit 5 years ago..have a great time dddeeeeetroit

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
Great going!! :biggrin Didn't even have an Iron City to enjoy the victory, but had a hell of a good time smoking great cigars and enjoying fine fellowship! :wink

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
So was Mick good or bad? Stevie and Joss?

I didn't see the game, but understand there was a career defining and match winning pass....

We had Rugby instead over here - the Scots beat the French and the English beat the Welsh. So a perfect result.

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Neilda said:
Rugby...- the Scots beat the French and the English beat the Welsh. So a perfect result.

:lol

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
It was a good time. The pre-show was pretty awkward and Stone's mic was screwed. It sounded ok to me though. I really thought it was neat how they trotted out all the past MVP's. Rice, Elway, Staubach, Swan, etc. Don't get to see that too often!

The Stones were entertaining, which makes it strange that they got lampooned for their performance in the post-game print. The game itself was ok, but the spectacle as a whole was impressive to say the least. Sometimes you have to look around the room, see two U.S senators, Bill Ford, Jesse Jackson, and one of the 50 greatest NBA players of all time and have to ask yourself, what the hell am I doing here :lol

I'll post pics when I get the chance to resize some of the 300 photos I took with my digital SLR...