I was spotted...

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
I can't believe it, I was parked at my wifes office for less than 5 minutes at the Datran building in Kendall and a picture of my car ends up on the net!

http://exoticspotter.com/list.php?p...0072_163250.jpg&model=38&make=18&location=all

satx

Aug 25, 2005
Dana Point
that minivan looks a little close......at least they didn't get a shot of you crawling out of the car. :willy

abolfaz

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 11, 2006
Coral Gables
satx said:
that minivan looks a little close......at least they didn't get a shot of you crawling out of the car. :willy

I parked next to a column in a corner before there was anybody else in the garage (early morning) when I came back 10 minutes later the minivan was next to me.

I had never had a car thats gotten photographed as much as the GT, I keep checking that site to see if the photos show up.

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Cool site.

Not to hijack the thread, but I never knew 1 of the 5 of these was on US soil.

teflon

Nov 11, 2005
50 BMG,

Not only that, but the previous owner of that car owns two other McLarens. That car is no longer in MA having been sold to another multiple McLaren owner.

Greg A

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
teflon said:
50 BMG,

Not only that, but the previous owner of that car owns two other McLarens. That car is no longer in MA having been sold to another multiple McLaren owner.

Greg A
Doing my math, that makes a maximum of two potential people in the world owning McLarens at current... Quite exclusive !

barondw

GT Owner
Sep 8, 2005
Ralph Lauren has a black McLaren. The first one I saw for sale was in Newport Beach, Ca several years ago at the ex-Ferrari dealer on PCH.

Dave

50 BMG

Aug 3, 2005
AZ
Well thats 1 of the 5 LM cars. I know McLaren kept one for themselves and the Sultan has one also...

SteveA

GT Owner/B.O.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 13, 2005
Sandpoint Id
abolfaz said:
I can't believe it, I was parked at my wifes office for less than 5 minutes at the Datran building in Kendall and a picture of my car ends up on the net!

http://exoticspotter.com/list.php?p...0072_163250.jpg&model=38&make=18&location=all

Good thing you wern't at your girlfriends house! LOL :biggrin
I am also amazed as to how I can be driving down the raod and someone will be hanging out the window snapping a pic.
The car is a kick in the pants in every phase of ownership!