Please read this - appeal for financial donation

Diego_571

Nov 11, 2006
Please read this

My name is Diego Hare Fernandez, i live in Peru, and i've been a member of this forum sincer i knew there was one for the Ford GT. I think its the best car ever made by a North american company.

But something else made me feel the need to be writing this.

There's a girl named Cristina Torres Palomino, she´s a friend of my brother, and saddly, is very very sick. She needs a skin transplant done in no more than 2 weeks or she wont make it. She needs to be taken to your country to have the operation done, we dont have the technology to do it here.

Please take a look at this link, you will be able to see the condition she is in:

http://www.cristinatorrespalomino.blogspot.com

I am doing all i can - and so is everyone i know- to raise enough money for her. If i felt that we would be able to reach the amount that she needs i woudnt be writing this, but i dont think that we are going to be able.

Any kind of donation, big or small will be more than aprecciate it, so please, if you think a life is worth saving, give a little for her.

This is my e-mail adress: hare_diego@hotmail.com, if you want to help her with a donation, i'll give you all the needed information.

Thanks a million
Diego Hare