Tungsten pics anyone?

c_steve

Jan 21, 2006
Does anyone have pics of a tungsten car they can post? Any impressions of this color w & w/o stripe w/b appreciated.....I w/b ordering an allocated car (not VIN'd yet) that can be color spec'd. I have decided to not order w/ Mac or option wheels .....am undecided re brake caliper color...std black or grey if I go w/ tungsten???? Apprecate any imput. Steve

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I've got some decent ones from the show I'll post later today or tomorrow when I can ftp them from my home PC, but they are huge.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Tungsten...

Tungsten is a color I recommend you see in person. The color appears to change dramatically based upon the amount and source of light. Before personally seeing the car in Tungsten, I was planning on buying that color and selling my white car. After seeing it, Tungsten with stripes is a great looking car, but not the show-stopper I was expecting it to be based upon the publicity renderings from Ford. Color is a very personal thing. If I had not seen all the colors in person, I would have made the wrong decision for me.