GTX1 Roof Panels

TGX1

GT Owner
Nov 27, 2006
Metro Detroit
Does anyone know the latest on the roof panels? I remember reading a few posts that lead me to believe that the "molds" were complete and that upon tryout a wind noise issue resulted in the need for a few modifications. I think I then read that the panels were extended slightly in the front and that modifications were complete. Is that the latest, or is there an issue?

Does anyone have roof panels on there vehicle?

Any info would be appreciated.

Piana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Northern California
From my conversation with Dave Underwood at Genaddi a couple of days ago, they were very close but not quite there yet. Yoou can contact them at 920-905-0499

TGX1

GT Owner
Nov 27, 2006
Metro Detroit
Roof Panels

I don't think anyone has there panels yet; however, I think everyone goes in knowing the facts. The guys at GD appear to be very good people, so i don't believe that they are trying to pull the wool over anyone's eyes.

As my original post suggests, i would like more recent updates, but what the heck i am not yet a customer.

Perhaps someone from GD could respond to this note with an update for us all. There is no issue with the fact that they want the panels to be perfect, that is, I am sure, what there customers expect. Perfection sometimes takes more time than expected.

Piana

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Jul 12, 2006
Northern California
My GT is there now. They told me they are doing 18 GT's at this time. As of this morning, they thought they would have the roof panels ready by the time my car is complete. That should be in about 8-10 weeks.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
I picked up my GTX1 tonight and it did not have a top...Hot Wheels 2007 First Editions #17...about $1.18 plus tax at Kroger. :banana :banana

Ken275

Permanent Vacation
Oct 15, 2006
Washington
I was just asking a question, didnt realize that wasnt allowed. Im from F chat where the speech nazi's dont delete posts.

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
We ain't got no stinkin Nazi's