New Ferrari - first shots fyi

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
attached the very first today's for owner clubs only released 599GTB pictures.

Interesting the hood's airoutlet inspiration, looks familiar.... William F will love it... :biggrin

apart it all, i think this is a great horse for the stables... If you want I can post more tech details. But maybe, not the right forum....

Attachments

• f01.JPG
    f01.JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 83
  • F02.JPG
    F02.JPG
    34.7 KB · Views: 65
  • F03.JPG
    F03.JPG
    36.3 KB · Views: 64

AMER SPD

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 18, 2005
Northern California
Thanks for the pics.

Jason Watt

Had both, sold both
Mark II Lifetime
Oct 14, 2005
Copenhagen, Denmark
Enzo goes Miata :biggrin

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
one of 101 said:
Enzo goes Miata :biggrin

lol :cheers looks better than the damn spaghetti or whatever that Ferrari stationwagon is.

Vic

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2005
The OC
SLF360 said:
attached the very first today's for owner clubs only released 599GTB pictures.

Interesting the hood's airoutlet inspiration, looks familiar.... William F will love it... :biggrin

apart it all, i think this is a great horse for the stables... If you want I can post more tech details. But maybe, not the right forum....

I really like that one, and I'm not usually a fan of Ferrari, especially not their sedans. But there is something about that car that grabs me....

BTW, have you seen Lambo's new Miura concept? Its real classy, subtle, and sexy.

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Myself, I'm a big fan of pretty much all Ferraris. I can't say I'm enamored with this one. I'm sure it will look much better in person, but I just don't see where they are going with the styling.

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Lambo Miura

Vic said:
I really like that one, and I'm not usually a fan of Ferrari, especially not their sedans. But there is something about that car that grabs me....

BTW, have you seen Lambo's new Miura concept? Its real classy, subtle, and sexy.

Yes I have (Have a friend work in Lamborghini factory here in italy), but, did you know :ack it hasn't even an engine inside... :lol Prefer the original Miura tough, was all extatic about it when I was a small kid...

Vic

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2005
The OC
SLF360 said:
Yes I have (Have a friend work in Lamborghini factory here in italy), but, did you know :ack it hasn't even an engine inside... :lol Prefer the original Miura tough, was all extatic about it when I was a small kid...

Lucky you, living in Italy, home of Ferrari and Lamborghini! What passion and zest for living the Italians have....

I like both the old and new Miura, they both have boatloads of style. Plus, the new one probably won't have the clunky mechanicals the old one had. So you can "have your cake, and eat it too".