Look at what Bob has to say....

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
about american cars

the viper is the worst handling and looking car to ever come out of a bulls a r s e.

OH YEAH WHEN IT WAS ON TOP GEAR, THE UK'S BEST MOTORING TV SHOW, IT SET ITSELF ON FIRE AFTER JEREMY CLARKSON SPENT 10 MINUTES THRASHING ROUND A RUNWAY.

NUFF SAID

you see the trouble with american cars is they fall apart. thats why its cheaper to buy a car in america, ship it to england and pay for fuel for a year and still have a feww grand in the pocket.I'd never buy a yank car because they aren't safe here in the uk due to our roads being a great challenge with those scary things called corners

there are 3 celeberities in england that sent their ford gt's back after 3 weeks and its all thats been talked about in the best car programmes on tv.

the trouble is, i couldn't spend a few hundred thousand on a car that has cheap cotrols and switchgear like the gt.

and it has a god damn ford focus alarm on the damn thing.

and my original arguement was that it doesn't do 62 mph in 3.3 seconds as this would make it faster than the enzo, slr, carrera gt, koenigsegg, Zonda and a lot of other cars that you could only dream of crushing.

and name me one world championship ford has won in the past 3o years.

oh yeah the saleen, its only as good as the ford gt and no better, and no faster. 3.8 to 62 mph.

and why do you think they took it out of the british gt championship, world gt champiopnship and replaced it with the mosler.

BECAUSE IT CAN'T GO ROUND CORNERS, EVEN WITH TRICK SUSPENSION PACKAGES .

face it, most major racing teams have their headquarters in the uk. becauese we have the best engineering in the world.

even ford motorsport is based in the uk. and that includes the V8 supercar teams that race in australia.

oh yeah this little bit below is copy and pasted off koenigsegg.com. its about that BESPOKE non ford v8 engine they supposedly use in their cars.

your so full of *** and have proven it by trying to say that a car as fast as this is powered by an yank engineWRONG¬!!!!! its made entirely from scratch in sweden

oh yeah about the f-18 thing. stig blomqvists rs200 can out accelerate an f-15 to 180 and thats only got a 2.3 litre engine.

fighter jets are slow at accellerating beacause they aren't designed to run across the floor. most video clips i've seen of cars and planes, they cars always beat them to a quarter mile.

which lola ford did you mean lola THL 2 oh yeah the ford part means cosworth i would imagine. and lola is a british company based in hertfordshire.

ha ha ha you keep digging this great big hole.

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
that is exactly why there is a "arse" for every seat
i love mine

sam
#1451 red/white

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Who is Bob?!

FordGTGuy

Aug 1, 2005
Norfolk, VA
Neilda said:
Who is Bob?!

bob is an underdeveloped asshole running around the Project Gotham Racing 3 forum. I thought this post was quite retarded and funny.

:lol

bitzman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 7, 2005
Jeremy made out both ways

Never saw his video but apparently Clarkson first got publicity by
being the first reporter to buy a new Ford GT and then shows he's a connoisseur by being the first reporter to return it to the seller,apparently after a lot of trouble with an alarm that kept going off.
He no doubt wrote if off his taxes as a business expense the first time and went and bought another expensive car when he sold the GT so he made out both ways,the cheeky bugger (can you say that in England?)

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
Bob sounds a dick.

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
WELL... he sure doesn't build credibility with his blanket statements, does he? :usa :usa :usa

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
He probably drives a Skoda and spends his life wishing he had enough cash to buy something else.

Just as an aside, the switch gear in the GT is of a better quality than Aston Martin - particularly the A/C controls and their illumination. The engine build is of superb quality - better than most I've owned, and I've owned most.

Bob needs a slap.

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
well said neil
this punk "bob" needs an education in "street" smarts
if he ever wants to come to new jersey, i will be more than happy to give him that "education"--hehehehehe

sam #1451 red/white

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I suspect that might involve bungey jumping off the Brooklyn Bridge with a rope that's just a fraction too long!

samthejeepman

Permanent Vacation
Oct 14, 2005
new jersey
good thought
but i was thinking more on the lines of having him meet jimmy hoffa !!!!

sam
#1451 red/white

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
:biggrin