http://testudladry.free.fr/jcc_vide..._castellana.wmv

enjoy!

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
That video is nuts. I would love, LOVE, to drive one of those someday. Probably not that fast, and definitely not on that road, but damn!

It's like that thing is glued to the road :eek

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
b :biggrin :cool :usa rings new meaning to 'like on rails' wow

Neilda

GT Owner
Oct 19, 2005
London, UK
I can't open that link - has it stopped working? Thanks. N

drive4fun

GT Owner
Sep 27, 2005

SLF360

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
hillclimbs

Boyz,

pls don't compare apples to peaches here..
hillclimb is an entirely different matter to ring driving. The car is in a race - the street closed for traffic (apart from some items clearly visible and parked)- , and guys with flags around (I bet) to tell you if there is anything behind the next curve, you might not expect.... The fun thing is, that actually you have loads of grip ! As you go uphill, the gravity loads up the back (and somehow the front) and you will feel pulled like by a magnet. If you go downhill, you will feel very light and that is way more dangerous (at Nuerburgring, most accidents happen on downhill slopes, as people just don't think this through properly..). So a hillclimb doesn't compare at all with the skill level required to lapping a up and down track at maxx, but is huge fun, and i recommend it !
Try next time you have a highway exit that goes up and see how much load you can put on the car before loosing grip, and then try one downhill...maybe do the downhill one first, so you can still report after, for criss sake... :eek

Last edited:

Kirby Vieira

GT Owner/B.o.D
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 22, 2005
Atlanta
Simply incredible!

Vic

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2005
The OC
SLF360 said:
...maybe do the downhill one first, so you can still report after, for criss sake... :eek

LOL! :willy :lol

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
that was sic :eek especially the way he took off and railed those corners on cold tires for the first few seconds.

John B

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jan 28, 2006
That's not an Audi R8. It's a Norma M20. I believe it's powered by a BMW 6 cyl turbo. Fast, yes but an R8 would crush it.

Attachments

• Norma M20.jpg
    Norma M20.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 209