dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Thank you sir :cheers

For one week, 11 "founding" members so far ain't bad :biggrin

Hopefully more and more GT's will pop up around here from word of mouth, or I guess word of keystroke.

Vic

GT Owner
Aug 5, 2005
The OC
Quite a while ago, I asked Ford SVT to start a dedicated GT website, like the Viper Club has, but they weren't interested, I guess. Glad you stepped up to the plate, DBK! This website could also be the start of the Ford Gt Club of America, with regional divisions, outings, track events, and the like. But maybe there won't be enough GTs made to support such a concerted effort?

fordification

Aug 9, 2005
Hey guys! Hopefully this forum gets more traffic. Canada's getting 200 GT for next year, so hopefully I get some action shots some day with my camera. my little sony p73 takes great vids.

Waldo

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 7, 2005
Fort Worth, TX
DBK said:
Thank you sir :cheers

For one week, 11 "founding" members so far ain't bad :biggrin

Hopefully more and more GT's will pop up around here from word of mouth, or I guess word of keystroke.

Great site. I wish I could say I was an owner, but I'll have to classify myself as a very patient long-term waiter.

cheers,

waldo

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Welcome to the site Waldo. Owners...enthusiasts...everyone is welcome. It's especially cool to see people from far abroad :cheers

YoungCEO

GT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 9, 2008
Whittier,Ca
Was going back to see what was the first thread on this site. Was this the one?

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
I think it was Floridachris who had the first post ??

shesgotlegs

GT Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Jul 20, 2006
We've come a long way baby.

Thanks DBK :thumbsup

B O N Y

MODERATOR & FGT OWNER
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 5, 2005
Fresno, Ca.
does bring back memories :)

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225 MPH
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 5, 2005
Avondale, Arizona
i see DBK's join date was July 2005 and mine was August 2005. lol, i became a member of this site 1.5 years before i even bought my Ford GT. i knew way back then that i was gonna become a Ford GT owner. in fact when i first discovered back in 2003 that Ford was gonna build the GT i knew back then that i was gonna own one someday. This site has proven to be a very useful tool for me and my Ford GT in all ways imaginable. i hope that in some way i help others too. Thanx to DBK for bringing such a widespread group of owners and enthusiasts together from all over the world. with only 4038 ford GT's made a site like this becomes a real important source of information from which to obtain data from, etc :thumbsup

Last edited: