Rally trailers etc....

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
All loaded, leaving before dawn on wednesday AM, picking up a firend in CT and hammer down. So my dumb questions:

Should I bring the trailer to the ritz and unload the there, or proceed to the plant to unload. Is there room to pull in and at least check in? Note, not a totter home or big RV with a 36' just a pick up and a 24'......

Also will we have access to the trailer during the weekend, or is it pretty much drop it off and forget it untill Sunday.

Really pumped for this, should be a blast........

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I would unload your car at WHQ if possible. The 2 lots are on the northwest side of the building. I suppose it doesn't really matter, but there will be more space. The Ritz lot was pretty packed already today (5 GT's!).

You'll be able to get to it during the day.

davisp

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 18, 2006
New Jersey
DBK, I think the question for those of us trailering in is: Can we pull the trailers into the Ritz parking lot or general area long enough to check in (primarily to unload the luggage that will not fit in the car) and then go to WHQ, unload the car, and return to the Ritz? Pumped with motor revving....PD :banana :banana :banana

davisp

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 18, 2006
New Jersey
Specracer, I am leaving Morristown pre-dawn on Wednesday also. What time do you estimate getting to Rte 80 in PA -- would be great to have company enroute? PD :willy :willy

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
Davis, you should be able to pull in to check in. Just be aware space is at a premium in the Ritz lot so you may have to wait a few if there are other people doing the same :cheers

Specracer

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 28, 2005
MA
I will just go to WHQ unload, and leave trailer, plan on bringing the truck to the ritz for practical transportation if needed.

Davisp, I will be coming across 90, vs 80. but as we get close?

davisp

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 18, 2006
New Jersey
See you on Rte 80 .... PD

guywwagner

GT Owner
Sep 22, 2005
Nazareth,Pa
rally

I'm planning on pulling out around 6:00,I should be on 80 at 33 by 6:30.See you on the road!
Guy