Short Throw Shifter

MNGT

Apr 3, 2006
Anybody install this? Shouldn't a car like the GT already have a short throw off the factory floor? Any opinions/experiences?

AZGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Dec 20, 2005
Scottsdale, AZ.
MNGT said:
Anybody install this? Shouldn't a car like the GT already have a short throw off the factory floor? Any opinions/experiences?

Hi

Do a quick search. There are a number of postings and threads about it as well as information about delivery delays :thumbsup

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
New product soon...

MNGT said:
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=713&highlight=short+throw

I will be offering a possible solution in a few days. I will post images of the final design in a few days. It has been undergoing testing and so far, everyone likes it!

I have lost confidence about the factory's ability to deliver this product anytime soon. I am going to reassemble the center console of my car.

Jay, www.gtsaver.com

92NSX

Mar 22, 2006
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm anxious to see how this product looks.

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Analog, you remind of the old computer geeks that would not put the screws back on their computer covers so they could have easy and quick access for tweaking and additions.

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
How true it is!

fjpikul said:
Analog, you remind of the old computer geeks that would not put the screws back on their computer covers so they could have easy and quick access for tweaking and additions.
That's hilarious because it's damn true! fjpikul, did you get your minor in psychology? As a matter of fact, my workstation that I typing this on has the side cover completely removed!

BTW, there will be a new product announcement by tonight.

Thanks, Jay www.gtsaver.com

analogdesigner

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Nov 15, 2005
San Clemente, CA USA
A hint for 92NSX only...

92NSX said:
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I'm anxious to see how this product looks.
A hint for 92NSX only: I think that you already know what it's going to be, as I am producing a batch of 12 pieces! Jay

fjpikul

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jan 4, 2006
Belleville, IL
Oh please, once again, tell me it's the atomic reactor light for the engine compartment!

92NSX

Mar 22, 2006
analogdesigner said:
A hint for 92NSX only: I think that you already know what it's going to be, as I am producing a batch of 12 pieces! Jay
:thumbsup