Dec 3, 2006
I'm in ... guess I only go to even numbered rallies. :lol

Fubar

Totally ****** Up
Mark II Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Aug 2, 2006
Dallas, TX
I'm gona be pissed if Whipple doesn't have that new toy for my by October. Oh well, there is always nitrous. 200mph... here I come.

Put me and my brother (GadgetMan) down.

Nardo GT

Jul 15, 2006
Texas
Cool, Here is wishing you a happy 80th birthday early! :cheers

In the words of EP..."you mizzerbull....."":mad:devil:mad:devil:eek:ld::tap::

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
We have GOT to get Supercars Exposed out for the GT only day!

KDO GT

GT Owner
Aug 30, 2008
Hollywood MD
I'M IN FOR MY FIRST RALLY!!!!!!!!!!!:banana:banana

Awsum GT

GT Owner '18
Mark IV Lifetime
Sep 17, 2005
Carmel & Cntrl Ca
Chip, Veronica, Charley, and Daniel Bonyhadi are in. This year's Rally will start in Fresno for me. About two weeks prior to the Rally, Veronica and I will fly our Cirrus to Fresno to take Lorna Bonyhadi to dinner and we will fly back to Scottsdale the next morning with Daniel's ashes. Any GT forum members that would like to attend are invited to dine with us that night in Fresno.

Daniel will be with us both nights during the Scottsdale Rally to the Rally III. Hopefully we can get our fearless leader DBK to join us in Scottsdale. Within the next few days I'll release details of this year's Rally to the Rally. :cheers

All the best. :banana :banana :banana

Chip

Chip

This is very nice of you... What a great thing you are doing.

Jerry

Cody

GT Owner
Feb 1, 2007
Bee Cave/Lakeway,TX
Looking forward to it!!!

MAD IN NC

Proud Owner/ BOD blah bla
Mark IV Lifetime
Feb 14, 2006
North Carolina
In and on the trail. Shegotlegs - which way you coming down? Want to meet on the way - you to Torrie.....

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
In and on the trail. Shegotlegs - which way you coming down? Want to meet on the way - you to Torrie.....

I am headed straight across I 10 my man going to somehow link up with my Houston peeps on layover in TX then its on !

I don't have a specific timetable yet then again I don't think I ever really have :lol

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona

Uh....
Chip.....

This one is RALLY IV!!!

Correct, but there was no Rally to the Rally before our first gathering in Detroit. So this is the 3rd Rally to the Rally. :cheers

Chip

Silverbullitt

GT Owner
Mar 3, 2006
Lago Vista, TX
I'm in and this time I won't bitch about the long trip. The Austin area GT owners will come up with a few extra things to do for anyone that wants to arrive earlier, or stay over Sunday. A couple of us were discussing plans Saturday.

Anyone can pm me for suggested hill country routes, and killer restaurants in the area. We have the best BBQ and TEX-MEX period.

HiloDave

GT Obsessed
Mark II Lifetime
Dec 7, 2005
Hilo, Hawaii
Does Dolly Parton sleep on her back? Yes, I'm in. Can't wait.

Thanks, Dave. You have outdone yourself....again.

AtomicGT

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Apr 12, 2006
Los Angeles
I would think that the Scottsdale FGT boys would consider a "Daniel Bonyhadi National Ford GT Memorial Scottsdale to Rally IV" cruise, since Bony was a favorite of the Scottsdale rallies and it would be an appropriate memorial?

427Aggie

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Aug 18, 2005
Frisco, Tx
Chris,

I know Rich and Dennis have use of my garage for the week prior. I emailed Chip and would like to host a drive from Dallas to the Rally. I can setup a visit to a collection up here and can hold some trailers for people as well.

Let me know if you guys are interested and we can put it together for a cruise start from Dallas.

Matt

ChipBeck

GT Owner
Staff member
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Feb 13, 2006
Scottsdale, Arizona
Daniel Bonyhadi Memorial Scottsdale to Rally IV Cruise.

I would think that the Scottsdale FGT boys would consider a "Daniel Bonyhadi National Ford GT Memorial Scottsdale to Rally IV" cruise, since Bony was a favorite of the Scottsdale rallies and it would be an appropriate memorial?

Atomic,

It's already done. And Daniel will be with us. I'll have details of this years Scottsdale Rally to the Rally posted in a special thread within a few days. During our cruise from Scottsdale to Austin we will be transporting Bony's ashes which will be scattered during a Rally IV.

Chip

Triheart7

GT Owner
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 3, 2007
Northern California
I'm in and looks like first on the list. Frank

Wait a minute, I answered before I read the whole post. Ashes in Texas? Maybe better to spread a spoonful all the way along the road from Scottsdale.

Frank, Those Red GT's are fast, even getting on a list!

Please put me down for the Rally IV.

Kevin

soroush

Ford Gt Owner
Mark II Lifetime
Aug 8, 2007
I cant wait. Rally IV in my own back yard:thumbsup put me down on the list Dave,

Torrie.................... when you coming down?

dbk

The Favor Factory™
Staff member
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Jul 30, 2005
Metro Detroit
I can't wait to get the band back together in Texas. Break out the Patron, the Grey Goose, and make sure Soroush has limes. Lots and lots of LIMES!

tmcphail

GT Owner/Vendor
Mark IV Lifetime
Apr 24, 2006
St Augustine, Florida
I cant wait. Rally IV in my own back yard:thumbsup put me down on the list Dave,

Torrie.................... when you coming down?

Whenever you need me !

Mullet

FORD GT OWNER
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Oct 21, 2008
Houston Texas
DBK

The Texas Mile organizers open the paddock the day before so people can arrive and setup. Are we going to be able to arrive on Wednesday afternoon/evening?

Status
Not open for further replies.