Desperate for a MS 109 race gas tune

Alex911

FORD GT OWNER - FROM RUSSIA TT FGT
Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Hello everyone!

As you might have read we are having a runway event in Russia where a the best of the best - even are Veyron will be running.
Having the only GT here and possibly the fastest car in Russia - I really want to run the max out of the car this weekend.
My car is a Heffner TT with stock exhaust (for now - cat back already ordered from Jason) and I have 113 litres of VP racing MS 109 gas to run on - but the only issue I have - is that I don't have a tune for it. I have been trying to reach Jason to send me the tune - But all I get is the answering machine (sent PM's an e-mail but no response - maybe he's on vacation or somehting). I have an SCT Unit (xcalibrator) that came with the car (Thanks Shelby :)) but the Index file got corrupted by some reason (quite common sct problem) and all I need is a new index file and a 93 gas + MS109 race gas tune. This is a really big event for Russia and I really want the GT to run and kick everyones butt :) Could anyone help me get the index file and the Tunes tha I have mentioned? Money is not an issue -and if it is needed for an alternative tune to be sent - I can either wire it by paypal or WU. This thing is really important for me and if anyone could help - my thanks grats would be limitless. I really want to show everyone what the GT is capable of.

Thanks in advance!

My email is alexander.pechnikov@reso.ru and my phone # is +79037228598

I am really desperate to get this tune - so call any time - regardless of the time difference!

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas
Hmmm hopefully DBK or one of the guys that knows Jason can get in touch with him. Good luck.

Superfly

HERITAGE GT OWNER
Mark II Lifetime
Jun 23, 2008
Edmonton, Alberta
http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=15062&page=7 I think Jason's with Ray right now in LA.

STORMCAT

GT
Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
May 25, 2006
Ft. Lauderdale
Hello everyone!

As you might have read we are having a runway event in Russia where a the best of the best - even are Veyron will be running.
Having the only GT here and possibly the fastest car in Russia - I really want to run the max out of the car this weekend.
My car is a Heffner TT with stock exhaust (for now - cat back already ordered from Jason) and I have 113 litres of VP racing MS 109 gas to run on - but the only issue I have - is that I don't have a tune for it. I have been trying to reach Jason to send me the tune - But all I get is the answering machine (sent PM's an e-mail but no response - maybe he's on vacation or somehting). I have an SCT Unit (xcalibrator) that came with the car (Thanks Shelby :)) but the Index file got corrupted by some reason (quite common sct problem) and all I need is a new index file and a 93 gas + MS109 race gas tune. This is a really big event for Russia and I really want the GT to run and kick everyones butt :) Could anyone help me get the index file and the Tunes tha I have mentioned? Money is not an issue -and if it is needed for an alternative tune to be sent - I can either wire it by paypal or WU. This thing is really important for me and if anyone could help - my thanks grats would be limitless. I really want to show everyone what the GT is capable of.

Thanks in advance!

I am really desperate to get this tune - so call any time - regardless of the time difference!

Torrie M here might be able to help you,, Send him a PM here " tmcphail "
good luck on the event.. :thumbsup

Heffner Performance

*Supporting Vendor*
Supporting Vendor
Feb 22, 2006
Hi Alex,

I have sent the tune twice but I get a message saying that the e mail was rejected because of spam content. Is there some other way to send it or can you possibly turn off your spam filter temporarily?

shelbyelite

PERMANENTLY BANNED
May 10, 2007
Hello everyone!

Thanks in advance!

Alex, anytime you need anything, you know you can call me. My number has not changed, U.S. Phone number, 1-870-931-8004.
Kick some butt over there! :thumbsup

Alex911

Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Lol all of this because of stupid spam filters! It guys at work will get spanked today. Thank god we have The Forum - the only reliable means of contact! Thanks everyone Jason has contacted me and we should have the issue sorted - sorry for the panic :)

p.S what do you think the best torture for an IT guyis? Maybe a compulsory internet connection thru a 9600bps modem,for a year - or that is too rough?

PL510*Jeff

Mark IV Lifetime
Le Mans 2010 Supporter
Nov 3, 2005
Renton, Washington
Lol all of this because of stupid spam filters! It guys at work will get spanked today. Thank god we have The Forum - the only reliable means of contact! Thanks everyone Jason has contacted me and we should have the issue sorted - sorry for the panic :)

p.S what do you think the best torture for an IT guyis? Maybe a compulsory internet connection thru a 9600bps modem,for a year - or that is too rough?

take their blackberry's away..............

kumar

GT Owner
Jan 31, 2007
Dallas
lmao

Alex911

Mark IV Lifetime
Jan 22, 2008
Moscow, Russia
Problem solved.Got the 109 gas tune from Jason. Hope to kick some ass. Will write an update from the first day on saturday. Car pulls crazy!